Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yeh Kya ho raha hai!

Last fornight was one of the darkest periods on news. While I believe that life has made me increasingly numb over a period of time, incidents of last fornight make me feel as if I have been dragged through a cactus field. Want to write about a lot of things but have been low on energy, time and the motivation.

However, you should read and explore the following news items:
  1. Khairlanji Dalit killings
  2. Kidnapping of Anant Gupta
  3. China staking claim on Arunachal Pradesh
  4. Government proposing constitution amendment to allow creamy layer to continue to benefit from reservations
  5. Yet another case of pavement dwellers being run-over
  6. Ram Jethmalani tries his hand at character assasination of Jessica lall

I can go on for hours on each of these. However, I have decided to keep mum because of the paucity of time and the fact that it would emotionally drain me out. I will allow you to undergo this test of numbness.

No comments: