Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Update on Running Committments

Hi Everyone, I have been away and I think it is becoming a pattern over the last few years. For some reason the first few months of a year, for the last 2-3 yrs, I have not been able to make any posts. I hope I will be little regular from now on.

To kick this year off, I would start with updating you on the Personal Commitments I had made in September last year. I had committed to run another 1000Km from Sept '09 through Feb '10. This is how I fared: 
  •  September 2009: 235.87 Km
  • October 2009: 190.45 Km
  • November 2009: 150.19 Km
  • Decemeber 2009: 159.81 Km
  • January 2011: 161.89 Km
  • February 2011: 124.81 Km
Hence, the total adds up to ~1023 Km over the time period. It was not easy to do this distance. It was very fulfilling to fulfill this commitment. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in this completing this. My running partners, friends, my kid sister, Dad and the better-half.

Thanks everyone!!

PS: The blog is now mobile friendly. There is a mobile version of this blog. Take a look and give me your feedback.

1 comment:

Leonardi linken said...

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing. Take a look at this article if you wish to become a LIC agent - How to become LIC agent?